User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: Guess Who?!

    This is a cool pic, Pegg is really cool!

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    I am not a relgious person, and I don't believe in God, but I will say, he was jsut standing up for what he believed in. I really hated his ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    You can never just homophobia, my parents are against homosexulaity, and that is the one thing I hate about them. One day, they wer speaking to my nan, and you ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    I really respect gays, they suffer discrimination for no good reason. If two people of the same gender are together and its unnatural then surely sex with contraception is equally ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    I really hope this dones't sound racist, but I want Obama to win, because he is black, and will conquer a lot of the USA racism issues. I will have ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    I completly agree, the mental consequences of not being adopted are far greater than being bullied. Also, this can be worked out too, whereas when you don't get adopted, there ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Finding Madeleine

    I don't think there have been other topics on this, but I was wondering what the debate was on the mystery of Madeleine McCann. In perticluar, if you live in ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    With abortions, I agree with it, if the child is about to brought into a world of poverty. If the baby was an accident that won't be treated well, then ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Di you hear the case of the guy in America? The execution went wrong, not enough lethal injection was put in and he was screaming for half a bloody hour! ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    I think it is horrfying to kill someone to prove a point. If they have killed, what makes us better than them? Nothing. We are killing for what we believe ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    I respect gay people, as they go through a lot of prejudice and discrimination for no reason. I am unsure whether adoption is clever however, as the child may get ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: In My Heart (Across the Universe)

    Poems really aren't my thing, but I will do what I can: I agree with Liz about making the lines stronger. Simple grammar may fix this up, but some of ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Seasons

    Sure, it may not have been the most original poem I have ever read, but you reflected it really well and I liked it! It is one of my favourite ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Penelope

    Heya! I said I'd get to it: through a lawn that was a pristine white blanket This description is great, but this particular part seems a bit awkward. How about ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A critique you say?

    Nah, this isn't begging, don't worry! This is to my advantage anyway! But if you want, you could check out the immortals, but don't worry really. I'm off to crit!

    Feb 15, 2008


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater