User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: £10 smoking permit

    Cool idea I say! Smoking is a filthy habit, with absolutley zero reasons to do it.

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Haven't really decided on a name yet

    Heya there! Please could you put a sace bertween paragraphs please, this is really hard to read!

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Immortals Chapter 1-3

    Everyone, I see it has been downloaded 20 times or so, if you have read it, please give me your opinion!

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Aedomir "Archers! Fire!" A cluster of arrows shot from the wall and crashed down, leaving several goblins strewn dead over the floor. "Back volley! Now!" Several more guards fired arrows ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    I got the book the other day, I'm chapter four. The film looks wuite good, scary and that. It doesn;t follow the book very well though:-D

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why?

    I am not American, so perhap it is not my right to criticise, but in the UK, it is illegal to possess a gun, unless you have a very good ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: [deleted]

    Next time, please put page numbers in to make it less confusing lol :-D This bugged me: 'She was holding a colorful book in her hand that said, “The Badger ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The man in front

    Wow! I honestly loved that thoroughly! My favourite line: 'In a French countryside torn apart, The mud, the trench, the broken heart.' The punctuation makes it flow so brilliantly, and ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Multi relationship

    I would say it was immoral. In the long term, the idea of a relationship is for love and commitment, how can that happen with two people?

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: [deleted]

    Wow snoink! When I read this, I was think this is FREAKing awesome! The way you write everything made it flow so well! When will the next part come along? ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: All good things end

    I really liked this, you have real talent. I think your sentences are very well structured, it's jsut the occasional repetition of grammar issues. Jabber got all those. Nothing to ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Cpt. Smurf, I entirely agree. Put it this way, after death, lets assume there is nothing. You don't know that you ever existed, you don't know that you ever killed ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Cool quotes from Bartemius, but who are the others? :-D

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: StoweAway #1

    Hey BBB! I've already crit this piece before, so I won't again. This is really good, just something to be careful of: 1800s England, They wouldn't have had six story ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A critique you say?

    I will get to it ASAP, probs the morning.

    Feb 15, 2008


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)