User avatar

Aedomir

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Him - #1

    Hi BBB! Nice to see some more work from you (I must read 'I think I'm in Love') It's intersting how you managed to write a story fom a dream, ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alphess: part one [revised as of 2008/03/11]

    Hey! Nice to see a bit more descriptive fantasy (I love descriptive scenes!). The first paragraph I thought was really well presented. In fact I also loved it in the ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help! Need Name Suggestions

    Actually, I think Huntsville sounds pretty cool. Its a bit sinister, creepy, strange and all that. It appeals to me, but likes others have said you can always jsut have ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Style Help - is this helping or hurting?

    I think that is a very good idea. Very few authors understand about PoV.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    (green is when they interact but whatever!)

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Milkman!

    lol :-D Ye, I might carry on, but this is sort of a spoof of an animation I made called, yes, you guessed it, Milkman.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help! Need Name Suggestions

    Ah, you said about this in your welome message. I said I'd help, so here I am! I voted for other, because they all seem a bit childish and cliche. ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: love

    A lot of the time, we see 'true love' when we love our partner. Of course, there always will be another person, but then people cannot move on and believe ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    That sounds great! Just before ya do, be careful to check the rules, and post two reviews before you submit yours. When I get an idea of what this place ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Milkman!

    What's the cliche bit? I was purposley taking the mick out of Batman and that :-D

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    You're working on a novel? What do ya want? A medal? lol just kidding. I'm writing a novel too, what's yours about? What's it called? When will you post some ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: StoweAway #2

    Heya! '“Yes’m,”' I don't understand that, just my lack of social skills I expect :-D Anyway, I really like this story. It's great. Mature, senisible, thought out, original, it's just ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Milkman!

    lol, nah no one really died in the postal strike, it was jut me taking the mick :-D

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Milkman!

    OK, I wrote this to get out of Writer's Block. It's the most random thing I've made written, but hey! :-D I will be introsucing more characters and I know ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Seperated-at-birth Twins get Married

    Talk about incest! Eww... that's freaky, I should read the papares more often :? Just imagine that. Its a cool idea for a novel, it reminds me of star wars!

    Feb 17, 2008


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon