User avatar

Aedomir

  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #2

    Nice diary entries, its a good idea. Not too clieche either, its barely done. :-D I'd like to see more please! Oh wait, there is another one! 'I know that ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #1

    Heya! Don't we all just hate writer's block? lol. This was really good, a grat job. Not too overboard with girly stuff either to my opinion. Sorry this is breif, ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Making so many reviews and being sof friendly about it!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Changed

    I really liked this. I won't give a full lgenth review, but here is a brief summary of my thoughts: Alright, I really liked this. The beginning is kind of ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Personality check

    Maybe you should get a really dire situation, one that could destory the good guys. Then, our hero kills the baddies and saves all the goodies. Maybe not so extreme,. ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    THE LONDON PIDGEON WARS. It was just so random! These pidgeons delcared war on the sparrows... I mean, what? It was hilariou, just... what!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    {Michael} Must get out... Must get out... I started mumbling to myself over and over, trying to relax. Through the bars I could see Nate, I went to call out, ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Can I still join please?! This storybook looks really cool 3B! OK, here's mine: Name: Michael Age: 14 Characteristics: Longish brown hair, 5"10 Personality: Friendly, strong, determined Side: Escape!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    This will sound really stupid to a lot of people ^^ What is the difference between republican and democratci when we are tlaking in American presidency? I thought republic was... ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    Is there a right or wrong? By that, I mean, is ther such a things as what you should and shouldn't do? Can we assume that we should be allowed ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Multi relationship

    Darkdove said: I think that if a group of people love each and want to spend there lives with one another then they should. I don't think love has a ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Rings Trilogy

    I thought that both the Lord of the Rings film, and books were the msot increidble of the genre I have ever seen. They remain my altime favourites, and there ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Abyss of Dawn -- Prologue

    Hiya! Well, I think you're spot on with grammar, so no worries there, except if you skim through you will see what could do with a minor facelift! This is ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Urban Dragons

    Heya Kyte! Shall we have a look? 'Well, they're not. I can tell you a thing about dragons.' That last bit sounds really cheap, try 'I can tell you a ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Rebel! R rated! Sorry that's my really bad phrase... Bah, hi there! I'm Mark, or you can call me Aedomir :? whatever floats your boat, but I get seasick, so ...

    Feb 18, 2008


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe