User avatar

Aedomir

  • Randomosity Re: I Will Critique!

    Thanks!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    (Just a question, can we get out of our cages? I'm a bit lost sorry!)

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Critique!

    Heya there! I hate asking or reviews... But in my portfolio there's a really random sotry called 'Milkman'... appreciated review please!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alphess: part one [revised as of 2008/03/11]

    Anyways. Do you think I should continue this? It is Part One, after all. (Blizzard is a character in my larger novel - this is just a novella that I've ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    Lol, why? I'm a bit thick.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Camellias

    This was brill, honestly. A bit of rhyming would have been nice, to my opinion, but I;m not sure to be fair, because I know sod-all about poetry and the ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A hand takes yours

    That was really good! I might not be an expert on poetry, but this was really grat. It flowed very well, and the rhyming was super. The stanzas are set ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Abuse

    I like both the topic, and the grat way that you portrayed it. Its really grat, and gets the points across. Not much to say really!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow Wing

    First submission? Don't worry, we're nice here! :-D 'Birds flew out of the trees unexpectedly.' If you want to make it sound strange, I am not convinced this is the ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Magic Remains

    Heya! I liked the first line of chapter two, it was descitpive and nicely done, but far frmo OTT. This really good, and I'm sorry but I can't do grammar. ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    I know of them :-D I'll research into them and might buy one, depends if I think its really me .

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Really Short Short Story

    I'm sorry, but its jsut too hard to read. The colour and no space between paragrahps hurts my ese, please alter it!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Oh thanks Nate. In that case, I'm a democrat :-D Obama, as I said before, is my favourite. Also, he seems as thought he would have stronger relations with other ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    That's a great idea. The thought of concepts, and the facts. Really, I would say our emotions guide us and we follow what others do. If you get what I ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #3

    Hiya! We reach at last... the grat battle of our time... Sorry, ignore me... Anyhow, this is no dispapointment. It's great how you managed to pull this out of your ...

    Feb 19, 2008


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief