User avatar

Aedomir

  • Romantic Novels Re: Heiress [Chapter Four]

    I really can tell that you're poet when I read your stuff. The way you use such fantastic imagery, and the present tense. Excellent! I'm usually more detailed than this, ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder_dude's Writing Progress

    Cool synopsis: Life seemed normal on the planet of *Name of planet undecided*, cool name for a planet! where all of the people had the ability to control one element. ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening fools.

    Hi there! Nice to meet you, do you like Tolkien then? Since your name is Melkor :-D Nice to see about, if you have any questions PM me, I'd love ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Secrets

    Heya! Let's have a look... I don't think I've read anything else of yours. 'I spotted him in one of the trees, curled up against the hard bark, apparently sleeping. ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Milkman!

    Oh thanks! I will have fireman, deliveryman, loads of stuff lol!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    I've already said hello. I just thout I would say you are doing a great job in giving a good impression!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Name: Aedomir (I wonder if I will do a fantasy without him...) Age: 39 Race: Human Gender: Male.. Well I think so! Appearance: Blue eyes, messy brown hair, handsome, black ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Trip to My Backyard

    I liked the first one, the others didn't really do much for me. I liked it, but the quality wasn't excellent. Improve that and I might be able to tell ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl I Met Today

    Hey! I didn't know you did poetry! I liked this, and the idea of repeating 'she is the girl I met today' was an excellent idea. This is a great ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    I keep typing too fast! Argh! It's so annoying and I can't quite feel as though I can be bothered to fix it. :?:-D:?:-D

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    {Michael} I looked around my cage, trying to capture the attention of others around me. "I want to be free!" As much as I wanted freedom, I wondered what it ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    Oh no! Sorry this is jsut ane xcuse to type something and bring it back to the top sorry. OK, I promise I'll stop now...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    Jabber, I agree. As always you capture it perfectly :-D

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    Oh ye! You write it in '05, I thought this was like today! haha! :-D

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Creating a Strong Password

    I better change it, my password is the same for everything!

    Feb 19, 2008


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office