User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    Ye I heard that too

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    Actually, it might just be for lit! :? Sorry! Still, reviews are always appreciated. Don't worry this is a great cartoon!

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    Wow you drew that? Very nice! Please could you read the rules though, we do ask that you do at least two reviews before submitting. No worries though! This is ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: All American Girl by Meg Cabot

    That sounds good, I've never read it though :-O lol

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    That's grat thanks, I know th basics of setting it out, but I was usnure about that

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture of my "Last Sentinel" in my story

    I think she's really cool and cute! Well done, better than I could ever do! Keep Drawing! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya guys =]

    Heya! I won';t echo what others have said, just hi! 'My name's Caroline and I'm 16 I'm from England I love to write fantasy I also love to draw I ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Adopt-An-Opening-Line!

    Sounds fun! ~ "I like to eat dog," the old lady commented to her daughter. ~ You wouldn't believe it took her a whole day to cut her head off ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    Heya, I just wondered if anyone knew how I would get a pen name, nom de plume, literary doubles etc. Do I just put it on my manuscipt, or wait ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Crawfy's Progress

    Other Stuff Nothing much really! Extract of the day: Aedomir had come to the lake once, many a time ago. He didn’t want to know everything about the lake. Its ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Crawfy's Progress

    Characters Aedomir He's the main character, and he's my favourite. This is our exile, but a lot of peoplea dislike him, claiming he is thick. But wouldn't you if [spoiler]you ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Crawfy's Progress

    Problems Well basically, it's the old Writer's block... It's come back to haunt me! So I did a random story called 'Milkman' to try and help me, but with all ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Crawfy's Progress

    Hi everyone! This will no doubt end up just my thread lol :-D. Anyhow: Introduction Basically, I'm writing a novel called 'The Immortals'. The synopsis will get up here soon. ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Diary of a Villain (The Original) : Progress Journal

    This is a cool idea! I'm doing one of these! DoaV is a graet idea for a novel, not cliche at all! I must read all of yours!

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    The reason countries is in ' ' is because it is really sections of the earth. Erm... what?! Good idea! Thank God its not Eragon, I'd rather eat my own ...

    Feb 20, 2008


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance