User avatar

Aedomir

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people

    Welcome welcome welcome! I'm Mark, but yo can call me Aedomir or Mark whichever floats you boat! New around? Don't worry, we are all friendly, and just PM anyone if ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Milkman!

    Thanks for the review everyone, really appreciated. I doubt I will carry on, but you never know!

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Reborn

    Hiya! Like others have said, go back and fix that grammar! 'but for the remaining hours of the night, that’s when they come out' ^ that doesn't make sense, replace ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 1)

    Heya! When I "woke up", I knew that I was dead, as contradictory as that may seem. Yep, I have to admit, that is one of the most ironic things ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism, for better or for worse?

    When we look at communisn, what do we see. Is communism right or wrong? Does it benefit the government? Is it completley wrong? Would the economy go into meltdown? There ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: DoaV (2nd Version): Prologue Part 1

    Heya! I read this in bed a couple of ngihts ago, sorry for the wait but here goes: who's WHOSE who's is a contraction for 'who is' the irony made ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    I think I'll give it a go! Why not?! OK, here's mine: name- Aedomir age- 39 gender- Male race- human personality- friendly, warm and happy. Outgoing, strong, honest, fun to ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    MS reminds me of the acronym for manuscript (MS). It also kindda looks like Ms. Crawford, which probably isn't what you intended. Wink Haha! :lol: Good point, I think I ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look, a Newbie! Kill it!

    Heya! all ready tut tut for a grammar nut...! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir, whichever floats your boat...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Adam and Elle.

    Heya! Right, well I am quite mixed up about this. I think the description and the imagery was beautiful, but the characters lacked... emotion. At least, that's what I thought. ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    Haha! Am I just typing to make sure this topic stays up? Yes! I think I am!

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Aedomir shot his head up. He was lying next to a great fire, the leaping flames bursting into the night sky. But something was amis. He could feel it. He ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help! Need Name Suggestions

    I would say whatever country you are most familar with. If you're British, try there etc.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    lol ms word oh ye... how about M.A.CRAWFORD? or M.S.A.CRAWFORD

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: DoaV (2nd Version): Prologue Part 1

    Heya! I've printed it off, I'll get the feedback to you ASAP!

    Feb 20, 2008


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman