User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: Love In The Rain, Johnny, Is That You?

    Number 2 is my favourite. It's more original and sees the best in photography, well done! The others are cool too, but that's just my favourite! Keep Snapping! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism, for better or for worse?

    I know what you mean, and I think a good example would be Iraq. Maybe we should stop forcing democracy and let them decide for themselves. But that's a debate ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help! Need Name Suggestions

    Actually ye, Scotland is really creepy in some places. On a coastline, like the Wickaman

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Suicide Incidents in Bridgend, Wales, UK

    I've heard about this on the news. Why is it that suddenly so many teens are getting more depressed? I admit, a couple of months ago I felt horrible depressed ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Haiku

    lol, hardly anything to crit here! Very nicely done!

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Communism, for better or for worse?

    I don't think it works for everyone, it might be ok in a foreign country but not here. I'm not gonna say its bad because democracy isn't for everyone. communism ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tortured Souls

    Heya! Let's take a peek: 'The moment he had waited so long for had at last dawned.' I would put a comma in after 'for'. I couldn't see much esle, ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aedomir... The Can of Mystery?

    All About Me! Alright... where to start... :arrow: My name is Mark, and my pen name is M.A.Crawford :arrow: I live in Angleterre! ...England! :arrow: I love to write, it's ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A chicken who plays football. :? That avator is so damn freaky! Aedomir

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Some basic tips

    That's really good advice, very helpful there! *applauds* This is quite actualy, because in terms of sentences, mine tends always to be the latter. It's a annoying sometimes, but hey! ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help! Need Name Suggestions

    Good for you! :-D

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Crawfy's Progress

    Diary 20/1/08 How I would love to just buckle down and write 1000 words, but I got home at 4:30, where I had about 1 hours homework to do, about ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Don't get me started... I've got that many books I've started but not finished... I am Legend The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde LotR: TTT His Dark ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Wolf's Writings

    You are great with wolves! I know you are basically obsessed but I think it's really fun and you are a great writer! Keep Writing! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who wouldn't want to know about BBB?

    Heya 3B! You write this back in Novemeber! :-D lol I've been missing out... I'm hardly thin either, bah who gives a damn. Nice to find out a bit more ...

    Feb 22, 2008


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein