User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    The irony, the hypocrisy - killing someone for killing someone. Why should someone be penalised for doing what he thought was right, because we think it is wrong? We are ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five important questions.

    1) Nope. 2) Pat Buchanan. 3) Yayness. 4) As the crow flies? A duck. 5) 'Cus then the world will be overpopulated and we would never die. Also, we ran ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    A vote perhaps? XD I like it; it annoys people :-) -Mark

    May 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Savior

    Hey! Why has no one reviewed this yet? I took a step into the sea and got on my knees and just felt the water seep through the clothing and ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Sugar

    May 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey people

    Hey! We have a debate forum full of political stuff, why not take a look? I'm Mark, by the way. Be sur to check out the FAQs. I noticed your ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: confused

    Yep, Eimear more or less has it :wink:

    May 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: No, You Weren't The Only One To Receive A Mass PM

    Nate, we all know I am the only one to get a MASS PM. :wink: At least I've never replied to any... yet. *goes and cackles in dark corner* -Mark

    May 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jane Toecup

    Hey! Enjoying YWS? I would just like to point out first the we do ask you to do two reviews for every submission you make, please correct this :-) Anyway: ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Come to my photography lair!

    Hello! Hmm... good pictures but I see no photography in the first few. The first and last two are great, especially the dog. I thought the others were more personal ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heartbreak (deleted)

    Hello! My heart it beating through my chest, Nice idea... but a little 'done'. I reckon you could portray the same idea in a different form, with a few metaphors, ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Pure Prolouge

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! I am sorry to say, but YWS does requre that you do at least two reviews per submission, please correct this :wink: Because I am fantastic, ...

    May 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Promises Not Kept (Part One of Three)

    Hello! I said I would get to it… The room is silent, the air so tense I nearly choke. Great opening line here. Perhaps an ‘and’ after the comma may ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Other Re: No Point, No Purpose, Just Ideas.

    Hey! I don't really know what it is, but interesting nevertheless. Genius is anything new. Cliché isn’t new, but at the same time it is. Oh the irony :wink: seriously ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    Well I'm with Matt - I think it's nice and convenient, nifty, if you will. *anticipates opinion war* I feel the strange urge to start a debate. I will contain ...

    May 13, 2008


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet