User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Finding Madeleine

    I agree, the media manipulstes people's minds a lot of the time. They make the government seem really bad, and the the people turn fearful. They often insipre fear without ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: [Insert Something Creative]

    Jabber, I'm a little confused... Didn't you join in November 2006? What the!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there people! (and non-people)

    Hello hello hello! Ye, I read your hi on the other thread, don't worry, we don't bite! Or at least, not all of us :?. Nice to meet you, I;m ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Feet.

    As much s I think you can write poems, it just seems to me that you lack... ideas. I mean, feet ? If you like narrative, I would reccomend just ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I have a problem.

    I know what you mean, but I don't think you should ever force them upon yourself. Plan them all, and see if you can combine them into one, take aspects ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I have heard so much about these, but I have never actually picked one up. I might do one day, you never know! What would you say the age range ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sun Possesses Great Beauty

    I agree with Cade. The first two lack... interest. They appear at bit boring and the second is spoilt with the cars in it. The last one... Masterpiece! I know ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Just thought I would add to my opinion based onw hat others have contributed: When we kill someone for murder, or rape, it can often be an excuse for the ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dawn

    Heya! I think I've read this but I haven't commented yet... Pain surged through my body like an angry bolt of lightning. It twisted through my veins and choked my ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Suicide Incidents in Bridgend, Wales, UK

    It's all very suspicious. It wouldn't surprise me if there's a guy giving at leaflets on how to do it...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone need a crit?

    I applied to be an instructor to both admins over a week ago... still no reply. Good luck!

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    -Sorry, I'm going to have to drop out, its going too fast for me >sorry!

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    >omg lol, I am so tired! I'll just chnage that :oops:

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too much Too many

    Heya! Poetry isn't really for me, but I will give what I can here! Can’t make any sen 'sense' How many had I drank Too much Too many So sick ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    >Don't mean to rush, but when do we start, this is a really cool storybook idea!

    Feb 22, 2008


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)