User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writing Tips Re: Music & Writing

    I love listening to music while writing. The tune gives me grat ideas. For example, Long Road to Ruin by the Foo Fighters. The lyrics aren't that good, but the ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    I am not religious. I do not wish to offend people here, but I would just like to say that often religion can be used as excuses and coverups. I ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    ~D'Aedomir~ And so the company rode on. Aedomir would travel at the forward ranks, busilly looking around and ignoring proposed conversation. They would ride without stop, and he would wander ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Rings Trilogy

    The LotR is just such an amzinf plot! I am proud to read it!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    ~Aedomir~ For years, Aedomir would wander around, searching but never finding. He would ride and travel, wishing and end to these dark days. He had exiled himself really. What was ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    Ye, they clearly don't know how to speak, oh well. Pity them. u come up with a better one, you I love you, I love you, two I love you, ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    ? What a good insult...!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    A white history? To be fair, Ie think we just call it history. Black history is black history because they never used to have human rights, and the story of ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Taneantra(#1):Hayefalie's Curse (book 2)

    Wow this way really good! I love it! I wonder what book 1 was, because obviuosly this makes very little sense... Has it been published? Its brill! Keep Writing! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I'm working on a huge project at the moment, astimated time of completion, 5 years... 3 books of around 160k of words. I went through a horrifying phase at 10k, ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It

    I like these they're quite fun! Nice style. Nothing else to say really :-)

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people

    What doy you enjoy writing? I'm a fantasy/adventure myself. What about you?

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Diary of a Villain (The Original) : Progress Journal

    Ooo! put me on both lists! You are very orgasnised, DoaV rules, great this grat that... Brilliant!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The 12 hour love story

    Wow Jabber! Leave some fun for the rest of us :wink: Alright, since the grammar has been delt with... I liked this a lot. Emminently, there are a good few ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Some basic tips

    The sensuals I should really put some more into mine. Did any everyone ever tell you what a good writer you are?

    Feb 23, 2008


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander