User avatar

Aedomir

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Hiya! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir, whichever you prefer. I guess I will see you about then! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    Why are you telling us how to be hated?!!!!!!!!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new!

    Hiya Kaye! Cool name bty. Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir, whichever you prefer. I guess I will see you about then! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    Aedomir- Aedomir studied the person carefully. It was a human. A human ? The last time his eyes had befallen upon fellow kindred, had been many a year ago. Finn, ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Rings Trilogy

    The Children of Hurin is a great book too. The characters are very flat, but hey! One of the chapters is called [spoiler]The Death of Turin[/spoiler] so it's a bit ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: what are we here for

    Hmm, yes, good topic, but move it to the debate group. :?

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How many drafts do you do?

    I'm on first, but often give it out to others who read it, then I rewrite the bits they disliked. I am completly redoing chapter one, that's certain. I find ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really sorry but I need to drop out... It's just going too fast. Sorry again!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Ideas & Inspirations

    Music, dreams, oter stories (admittedly) real life situations, this website, the shower, and when I am just lying down in bed staring at the ceiling!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    Aedomir He hurried into the forest, haste behind him. Could it be a fairy? Are the legends true? He jumped off and waded his horse. Then cautiously, he drew hsis ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    Aedomir He hurried into the forest, haste behind him. Could it be a fairy? Are the legends true? He jumped off and waded his horse. Then cautiously, he drew hsis ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Personality check

    Diary of a villian? Is this Yazra we are talking about? If so, she just seems good. Giving her and innocent history and giving hr reasons to kill.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Don't know what to write about!

    Think: What genre do I like? Go on google and type 'romance' or whatever on the pictures to inspire you. Then jot down a few characters. Then, if you are ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye

    Good luck! Have a nice time, see you about then!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To Character Chart, or Not To Character Chart...

    I need to do one of those, in fact I think I will start now. Great idea!

    Feb 23, 2008


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain