User avatar

Aedomir

  • Randomosity Re: I Will Critique!

    well, its the end of chapter four, of a novel I'm writing. It won't make a lot of sense, but opinions are always welcome!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Critique!

    Hey! How about #10 of the Immortals? That would be great if you could! Its in my portfolio... Thanks!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Good good! More people please!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Hiya! I just thought this would be a fun storybook. It is a LotR spinoff, well almost. Basically, you are either a Gondor or Rohan soldier/citizen. It follows the events ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    -Aedomir Aedomir rode fast through the air, wind between his hair. After a short while, he got off his horse and stepped towards the house in the centre of the ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What To Do If You See A Spammer: A Guide

    Ah yes. I spotted them and sent Mesh a PM, then I started replying and everyone else joined in... That shouldn't have happened...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Is it a romance?

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: You're Beautiful

    Oh, lol! Harry Potter! Any reason why you did this? :lol: ground I trod on. Change in tense. Try 'tread' instead of 'trod'. No other grammar aside frm that. I ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hiya! I'm Mark, or Aedomir, whichever you like :wink: Nice to meet you! What type of things do you like write? What are you reading? I like fantasy, nothing better ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #10

    Thanks Jabber. I'll get that fixed ASAP. You're right, Seridon should be asking himself why he is with this exile. :-D Thanks!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Only you

    I liked this! Nothing I would say really, just what souldier said. This is a very nice poem, well flowing, good background to it. Nice! Keep Writing! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #10

    :arrow: Author's Note This is the second part of chapter four. This passes the 11k mark, and if you are still completley bewildered just let me know and I will ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot webbing

    I am not mad on plot webbing, it seems too simple. There's no fun really...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Talking to Chris

    Maybe I can read this without going on about spammesr this time! :-) OK, I loved this to be honest. It did actually compell me I suppose. The order seemed ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    -Aedomir "No idea," he said. Finn looked blankly back, studying Aedomir. Aedomir, still unsure of company said, "I was exiled a few years back from the new rulers . I ...

    Feb 23, 2008


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken