User avatar

Aedomir

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tourist

    Hiya! Mind if I take a look...? I liked the meaningful background, and the idea that you seem to know where you're going, but yes, as with others I would ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you want to keep yourself occupied?

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dream on Thunder

    I really like the rhythm, the puncuation and the format, but ther's no... emotion. I know you can portray 'thunuder' in many different ways, but I just can't feel the ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    I think its November, because of: NOVE mber. Just misses an 'l' for novel. If it were in the summer holidays...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 2/23 - 3/7, 2008

    I live in hope lol...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 2/23 - 3/7, 2008

    lol, ye maybe. I was balancing it with school and coursework and homework... I think I had better shut up before I punch the screen :-D

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder_dude's Writing Progress

    I was joking lol :-d

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 2/23 - 3/7, 2008

    Gah! She beat me... just. As soon as I went to bed... I swear she never sleeps! :? I'm so angry! Oh well, I'll try harder next time lol

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour

    Nice to meet you! I can speak a bit of French... I think :-). See you about!

    Feb 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    I didn't do it last year, I had never even heard of it. Yes, *gasp* I know... I fear I won't be able to do it this either, with school ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Swollen Grapes #1

    Hiya! Nice to see yet another story by you! Have you ever listened to your heart thump against your chest at night, when no one is around to hear it? ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gender Norms and Stereotypes

    I hate it when it is stereoctypical for a woman to be in the kitchen, with men doing the jobs around the house and watching football. That's very judgemental. Put ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: tree, hose

    A hose is a hose... but this is so much more! :lol: A love the tree too, very artistic

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    ~AEDOMIR~ They climbed onto the horse, Aedomir up front holding the reins. "Ya!" The horse shot off, nearly knocking Finn from the saddle. "This should be fun!" he shouted. "No ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Critique!

    You don't have to do that! That's nice of you! Actually, what you might want to do is rea the one n the advanced crit forum, then add #8 #9 ...

    Feb 23, 2008


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin