User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writing Tips Re: Ahhh! Too many ideas! *brain explodes* - A guide

    Wow great ideas! Nice names for the illnesses :-D This is me! I like to mix them up, and see hwat happens.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Progress on the YWS Journal.

    So what's happening? What journal?

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination & Prejudice

    Agreed. Didn't they lose a laptop, someone had on the backseat of their car? The DNA database I think is fair, because it doesn't restrict and this is hardly discrimination. ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Keep them coming people!

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination & Prejudice

    I'm currently appalled by the discrimination against young people in Britain. This whole 'teen siren' thing that was going to be introduced on the streets made me feel sick. (The ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Aedomir: The punishment would be the person is dead. they could never do it to someone else. That's not a punishment. If they are in prison, they couldn't do it ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: What do I write?

    This is really meant for NaNoWriMo when you just need to write a story, like I pointed out. Are you determined enough?

    Feb 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    I want to do it this year, anyone my age? How did you do it? Homework and that...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: What do I write?

    A lot of people, just sit down at a computer, especially in NaNoWriMo, and think: "I am going to write a novel!" Then think: "...What About?" Is this writer's block ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Atonement by Ian McEwan

    This looks like a great book, I must add it to my 'to buy' list...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jesus Fermented on Saturday

    Great! Be sure to put capitals however: 'Wine glass on the kitchen table, Ninety percent empty. pills - three white,

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    >I wish I had joined this! It's going really well and looks fun! Oh well... Too late to catch up. I'll just read it and ssee if I get some ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Video Game Blues (Rock)

    Hiya! Lyrics? The most random song I have ever heard!... ... ... ... excellent! I thought it was really fun, and you're going to sing it? Good for you! See ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper’s Sepulchral I : Chapter 1: The Season of the Pikara

    Hiya! Sorry I only have time for a short crit, so no grammar, but here goes: The characters are great. I think the development is spot on, no worries there, ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness

    Hiya! I like the message that you wanted to get across, but to be honest, this doesn't feel like a poem. I can see more of dramatic writing than a ...

    Feb 24, 2008


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg