-
Re: The Human Side of Things
Hiya! five ours away five h ours away I spent most of the say at the train station or on the train. 'I spend most of the day at the ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: the writer apart from the writing
I think I understand. But the characters should be what the writer wants them to be. That, I think, is almost the key point of writing novels.
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: the writer apart from the writing
I have no idea what you are talking about lol.
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Progress on the YWS Journal.
lol, sorry I'm a bit slow.
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart
Sure why not lol, don't worry.
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Lobsters are Red
I agree wuth penguin. This was very good, but it just didn't flow well enoguh for me: 'He likes when she is flushed from the shower' I jsut didn't undersatnd ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: 'Sup
Hi welcome! It was a troke of luck fiding this website... for us! We will eat you alive! I mean... Nice to meet you, I'm Mark or Aedomir, whichever you ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Featured Member For 2/23 - 3/7, 2008
I think she joined like every storybook lol.
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!
lol, I have two... I don't know if you need to add me too, but here;s my link in case:
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
Aedomir An arrow hined past Aedomir's ear like a bolt, and struck a nearby orc. The battle was turning ill, he realised. "Regroup! To the keep!" The comabts broke away, ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!
I really want to do it! I signed up a few hours ago. I won't be doing a follow-on to Vagabond (or The Immortals) because I'll get too attatched to ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Script Frenzy moved to April
Oh right, so this is basically NaNoWriMo but srictps instead. I can't do scripts, but it sounds like a good idea and looks fun. I might do it next year... ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!
I joined it a few hours back. I'm slow, don't mind me. Script frenzy. I scanned over that. Is it when you just write a script, as opposed to a ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Torture
I hate torture. Just as we are getting out of the dark ages (well, half a millenium) and torture is still going on. For example, waterboarding. The 'victim' as shall ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!
You have to stop my logic don't you! Or perhaps I should say 'illogic?'. lol, whatever. I had never even heard of it before about a month ago. It sounds ...
Feb 24, 2008
