-
Re: YWS Desktop
Wow that's a clever idea! I reckon you should put in small writing at the bottom, something like 'imagine what you could do' corny but still! lol, great!
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Aedomir... The Can of Mystery?
lol. It wasn't too windy up here today. Just cold... so very very cold.
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Aedomir... The Can of Mystery?
Hiya! I like rock mainly. My favourite band are the 'Foo Fighters'. Favourite song... touch one... has to be Long Road to Ruin. lol Rainy England... Bah, :lol:
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: I haven't told anyone!
To be honest, I have so many ambitions. That's just me, never happy. Which is good, right? I want to be a entrepreneur and a VERY famous and successful novelist. ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: YWS Desktop
I really like it, but aren't the flowers a bit irrelavant to YWS? I like it, I think it is great, but still... way better than I could do! :lol: ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: DoaV (2nd version): Prologue Part 2
Let me first say how I will only be saying my opinion as the grammar sees to have been more or less done. I thought this was a excellent followup ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart
(OK, we are at the bit when Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli and Gandalf save the king bty!) ~Aedomir Aedomir studied the woman, Coraline eh? he thought. Nice name, but still, what ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart
((Amazing, I just watched the first movie today! Laughing)) Watch the extended versions of the second 2, they are AMAZING. Especially the ride of the rohirrim on ROTK. More characters! ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: The Immortals Chapter 1-3
Thanks everyone! Don't worry Wozzy (I like that!). Sounds Paolini-ish? Dear God no! Please! lol, I think I will get rid of 'Elf'; and pick an old race. And ye, ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: EverWayward #10
I think Exhaustion is spelled wrong. No that's right. I noticed you used "waned" a lot. I noticed that actually lol. I really liked how Seridon tried to cut away ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: I haven't told anyone!
My mum yells at me when I am on my computer. She doesn't know that I write, because it would be on News at Ten if she did. lol. I ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart
(I had an idea. Even though this is based on LOTR, maybe we could change it just a bit. Almost none of us are near each other so we can't ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart
Good idea! I think we will start tomorrow, when I get back frm school. Then there migh tbe a few more members. :-D
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: EverWayward #10
Hiya! Thanks for the crit, really apprieciated. I like this part, and yeah, I intend to talk about what lives in the lake. Amplituod is jsut Latin, which is what ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Writing Goals, Rituals etc.
I have set myself a target of around 140k of words, which encourages me to make the storyline advanced and... good. I hate set times. Too much pressure, but NaNo ...
Feb 24, 2008
