User avatar

Aedomir

  • Novel Workshop Re: The Immortals Chapter 1-3

    Thanks... I might keep Aganost, in fact, ye. He could be the leader of the exiles why Aedomir was gone. Maybe... I'l;l give it some thought.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    I see where you're coming from. But their life is over? They are dead! They never knew they had a life, but by keeping them alive they forced to and ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I haven't told anyone!

    Perhaps not that extreme but ye. lol

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    Ye, I'd agree with you. Maybe post a selected extract frm your novel up here? We could give you some pointers and tips. Up to you, :-)

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Quick Update on the Journal

    Wow! I'd love to enter that! Maybe give the first chapter to my novel... wow!

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Quick Update on the Journal

    What's in the journal? Sorry if I sound a bit... behind.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    Snoink has a point. Just because you 'finished' it doesn't mean it needs to publsihed straight away. Read it once, twice and edit edit edit! You may even find yourself ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Immortals Chapter 1-3

    Hiya! Thanks for that! I'm only rewriting chapter one, but that won't be a for a few montha yet I reckon. I jsut don't like it. Forget about Aganost and ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    (the golden hall! That's it!)

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Opinion on new idea

    I tell you what could work, he meets someone who says they are related to him, but he doesn't believe it. Both people could do pieces in first person/.

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: If it were a movie!?

    lol, ye I suppose so.

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: If it were a movie!?

    Ye. Trouble is, high fantasy can go either way. Take LotR and Eragon. There is no comparison.

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Why is everyone so good-looking? It's not fair. I always look like a real prat in pictures, but I don't have a better one, at least, one that I don't ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: First Annual YWS Literary Awards

    Aww! 2007! My best work and my only work has been '08. lol, oh well!

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: CHARMED

    Edit: Name: Simon Age: 27 Race: Elder? What's that? lol Appearance: Brown hair, tallish, blue eyes Personality: Friendly, cheerful, outgoing, social... History: Erm. He was born and became and Elder! ...

    Feb 25, 2008


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus