-
Re: Finding a good agent
Cool!
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart
>yeah, she was singing at the funeral< ~Aedomir~ He walked quietly to his small, shabby house near the edge of the hill, Coraline at his side. He risked a glance ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Death Penalty.
That many sound crule, but it's the truth. Since exucations are so well talked about, killers know that if they are caught they could be but to death. I respect ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: You must click!
What game????
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Earthquake in England
The funny thing is though, it was only 5.2 on the Richter scale. We never see them though... lol
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Crawfy's Progress
Titles Just thought I would add a list of all the titles I've been through: Strider The Immortals Drifter Vaygrant The Whining Arrow Vagabond Wayward Always Wayward
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
>I think so! Yes!< I was trying to see if you could get a good battle going lol...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On
See you! You will be missed
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Quick Update on the Journal
Oh right, lol. Thanks
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Earthquake in England
And Wales, to Aberdeen apparently. I'm in Birmingham and my friend woke up in it, but I have never been in an earthquake...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Finding a good agent
Yeah, a lot of publishers and agents will take an extract, so that they know what they working with, whether it is worth it and to get an idea of ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Want to write for Squills?
Calm down :wink: Just wondering...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Quick Update on the Journal
Where's the preview? It sounds great!
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: A Bit of English Fun
Haha! I get it!...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Earthquake in England
I slept through it lol. Why do they always happen at night?!
Feb 27, 2008
