User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: A Poetry Database I've Made

    This should be good - well done! Now that takes commitment.

    May 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five important questions.

    Yay me wins! 1) I guess so! 2) Erm... just what I was thinking... I guess so! 3) Tibet is the lord of waters. 4) Of course not! Or at ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I wish people would stop treating Capital Punishment as thought it were actually a PUNISHMENT. Please, someone explain to me how it is. Consider: unless the person is deeply religious, ...

    May 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We are all Sociopaths #1 - Prologue

    EDIT : I have changed this, it is now... different, shall we say. Tell me what you think please? It is intended to confuse you - but you should still ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Come away with me - Guillemotts

    May 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What people see in you

    Hi Drifter. YWS does ask you to do at least two reviews per one submission you make, to keep the balance. Firstly, I will ask you to do the spell ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Cain Part One

    Hey! Is this yet another story I spy Jared? hiding deer, game Deer meat (venison) counts as game. a natural , [COMMA] born hunter. His heart fluttered and his bow? ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Diamond Ground

    Hey Fang! I feel it is my duty to give you a review, so I will, but I have noticed that you have equal reviews to submissions: please correct this ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: May 2008 Updates Thread

    I'm loving these. I've been here for what... four months? - and there have been so many great updates! Keep them coming :-)

    May 15, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Preface .

    Hello prefect! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark :-) I am sorry to say, but you have broken a rule on YWS: we do ask that you keep your review:submission ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Aedomir ->> You're in the UK. Stop whining. . Pffft! Great response, Nate! But... but... stop ganging up on me! I was just saying how irritating it can be (like ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    This bug is getting worse! I don't know how or why, but there's a link to turn it off now at the top of every page. I noticed that too! ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Do you also consider it hypocritical and ironic for police to take money back at gunpoint from a man who robbed a bank at gunpoint? Yes. What about a woman ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we invade Burma?

    I am sure you have heard about it somewhere, but the situation is that in Burma, half a million people could be dead or dying. But the Junta (military regime) ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    I don't see how it shows any disrespect to your future spouse. They don't actually lose anything if you're not a virgin, and actually gain something (a 'funner' honeymoon, if ...

    May 14, 2008


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead