User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writers Corner Re: my idea for a fantasy novel, your opinions?

    Good Idea.

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Simply Incredible

    Whether you have or have not seen LotR, this is the most beautiful and inspiring scene in cinema, that's right, The Ride of the Rohirrim (my avatar) You need very ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: my idea for a fantasy novel, your opinions?

    Hmm... Good idea, but perhaps a little cliche. There are a LOT of novels with wars between the devil and humans. Put your own twist, and I'm sure you can ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Cheer up boys! - Foo Fighters

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #11

    Chapter Four Scene Three For a long while, an elusive silence reigned. In due course, Aedomir turned back to the wound. Once, a dark shape had been engraved there, but ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed

    No prob, I think she means about their history, personality etc. I'm sure that's explained elsewhere though, so don't worry.

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Titlescorer

    The Whining Arrow ~ 69% Vagabond ~ 63.7% Always Wayward ~ 34.8%

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    >It's Gandalf! lol

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I have a problem.

    Yesterdy, I thought 'wouldn't' it be cool if someone did a novel based on the Wheel of Life in Buddhism? Yes, I think of some strange things in my RE ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Crawfy's Progress

    lol, ye, title crisis! I think I will leave it for a while until I actually write the damn thing!

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    I lose

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I need plot advice

    What would be clever is if you got these, and it turned out the president is corrput and the government who are pretending to be baddies want you to get ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    (OK) ~Aedomir He looked around. They had been defeated. Surely, this couldn't be it? Perhaps it was. He relished the thought for a moment and sheathed his crimson sword. Hurrying ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Yeah alright, good idea. :-)

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed

    Hiya! Nice to read some of your work, and don't worry, anything posted on here is copyrighted to the author, because it is backed up with the time it was ...

    Feb 27, 2008


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau