User avatar

Aedomir

  • Fantasy Novels Re: StoweAway #5

    Hiya! Aly mimicked Auntie Clair, “Just do what I say!” I think that dialogue shoild be itaclized. I really liked that chapter! Nice and quick, fast-paced and kept me interested. ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Come visit my site

    Yay thanks Jared! It's sort of a YWS for those who like writing in the internet community. Us, being writers, can help them.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Come visit my site

    Not really an adverstisement, it's just that since ther are a lot of writers here, I wondered if you'd like to check out my site. It's in my sig, and ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    lol! I will post soon!

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: StoweAway

    Hiya! StoweAway is great!

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: *cling!*

    I got scared.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Fiction Nomination Thread

    Best Story in Each Category --Action/Adventure Fiction Jared's Field Trip (3 parts, thi is part one):

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    Opiniions are always welcome, thanks. I might do that, my surname is really boring for a writer, or at least, one that has intentions of getting somewhere. lol.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Prince Harry in Afghanistan

    Really? Withdrawn? I'm against war but at least he tried.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Prince Harry in Afghanistan

    I think it's a good idea that he goes over there, it shows that us Brits aren't all upperclass snobs. He speaks like a normal person too, what do you ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aedomir... The Can of Mystery?

    lol, OK fi you want to know... toffee! or chocolate's good enough...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: StoweAway #4

    I think I reviewed this in the od post with this up. Like I said, this is great and the storyline is very original. I think it is a great ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Simply Incredible

    Ye... The scond vid is great. As are the other two...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    ! Harry Potter! Thanks a lot! I am in the process of rewritng this chapter, but it will do for now. Thank you!`

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #11

    Thanks! Don't worry, I like feedback more than anything, grammar I don't worry about too much.

    Feb 29, 2008


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper