User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Come visit my site

    Oh, good good!

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Simply Incredible

    lol, ye. The Ride of the Rohirrim I think it beautiful. The way the camera moves, and how Theoden knows very few will survive. Yet they ride on. "DEATH!"

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: February 2008 Statistics

    Wow, lol. These are great. Up 109%? Wow! Let's hope it continues!

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #12

    Finally, the moon sank into the black, shapeless figure of the misty yonder, and a morning sun glazed the land in a rich spell. Seridon’s words spoke of foul times, ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you lengthen your novel -- HELP Me, PLEASE!

    If it is too short, think... Have I rushed it? Is ther more to tell? Subplots? All writers use these, as a way to keep a reader intereste AND bulk ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Come visit my site

    It's all on the blog, lol. Both blogs, the one on YWS and te one on my webbie. I know, I know... guilt has already claimed me... Still, thanks very ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko

    Hehe! I really like it! Nice style, catchy and all the rest. I can't oofer ConCrit here. lol, I agree with lucky. :-D ~D'Aedomir~

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    ~Aedomir~ Aedomir's face just froze. He had no idea what this woman was on about, or more so, why she was on about it. Was she mad? He said nothing ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Problems With The Chat Room

    I haven't noticed anything, what types of problems are they?

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Come visit my site

    Sorry, but that was uncalled for. Nate told me that I had been banned for an extra four days (7 in total)... which doesn't make any sense because three days ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    That's a good point. I know someone at schoo, initials: P. ENNIS :lol: I am so immature!

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #11

    Thanks! Don't worry, I like feedback more than anything, grammar I don't worry about too much.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The box stunk of toilet tramp.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: i had to delete this!!!

    if you're sure... let me know when you post something up.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: StoweAway

    I just reviewed it! Very good! The dialogue was great.

    Mar 1, 2008


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia