User avatar

Aedomir

  • Research Re: Latin curses (swear words)!!

    Eheu! - Oh no! Hercle! - By Hercules! I will think of some more...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    It's these people's birthdays too: casstic (16), ConorR (15), extrication (16), Gobnet8 (21), Kang227 (17), M.B.Author (13), moookau (16), OverEasy (18), Rigel (17), xXxAmyxXx (15) *sings song to all

    May 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    What I meant was, it's almost a difficult loop to get out of. They were first introduced as a kind of designer outfit (possible with the reasons you described, I ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Happy birthday!

    May 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Aedomir: Moo... vie? Oh I see, well, I don't have a favourite cow. Seridon: Well, had they been invented yet it would have been the Lord of the Rings, because ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    I bought the book a while back, haven't quite got round to reading it yet though. What do people mean when they say Team Edward and that? Mark

    May 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Earth's resources are there to be used, not conserved'

    Agreed Sureal. At the end of the day, it's just there--we have nature to thank for that. The reasoning behind why we use it however, is mostly energy. Many people ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    Everyone - just calm down and take a breather for a moment. Perhaps this should be rated... Anyway, In my opinion, a lot of women actually like this idea, believing ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Over The Years

    I love these! The last two are the only ones I remember but FTW!

    May 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 so very, very true.

    May 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 Lol.

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    Sorry Snoink, Moving on... So I take it you're for euthanizing an old, sick dog, though, right? As for the animal that attacks people, well, yes, they could do the ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Frenchy! Let me know if you have any questions - I like France :-)

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I'm glad you said it :-)

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    Vernon, if the person abused the animal, then I think that's different. And even at that, the animal doesn't attack other people, it mainly would just attack the person that ...

    May 28, 2008


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze