User avatar

AdventureMonkey

  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Corella Corella's expression of awe changed to one of smug satisfaction as she watched the spirit crush every soldier in her path. She relished the fear on their faces, and ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Corella I was having the most delightful dream...I was a grand heroine, leading the charge to take down Falcon. My army of little mole creatures, all wearing bizarre hats, was ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Name: Corella Age: 37 Gender: Female Class: Animal Appearance: A huge black parrot (about the size of an eagle), with a long crest and a very large hooked beak. Eyes ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Save a spot for an Animal, please! Halfway finished with my profile, should be able to post it before Thursday. I'm really new here, but I'll be trying my very ...

    May 5, 2010


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman