User avatar

AdrianaConnor

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Perfect

    Nice story. There were only a few things that I noticed in your writing that were odd or uncorrect, but they were all just little editing things that you probably ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: This War, Part One of Prologue

    If language and/or violence offends you, please read no further. This is part one of the prologue that I've written for a story; I'll be posting the next two parts ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Other Re: War Speech (Intoxicated)

    ... Wha? Okay. I liked it. I can say that much. I also liked how you actually used proper grammer while making it sound drunken and sloppy, and I enjoyed ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breakable - Ch. 1 (Part 1)

    ... Wow. I really like this story, omgsh mikey. I loved the way that you weren't afraid to tell it like it was, you know? You weren't afraid to show ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Urban Guerrilla

    It's people like you that make this website worth waiting through the five minutes that it takes to load up. I love it when there're poems in here that I ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Jackie Ray

    This is a quick beginning for a story that I threw together in about a week. Feel free to rip it apart until it's raw and bleeding. It was just ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    Wow. Just, wow. I really liked this, ashleylee. First of all, I loved the title. I haven't even read the next parts of the book yet, and I can already ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: with the sweat of your brow (1/2)

    I thought that this was brilliant, Kylan. Usually, when there's a story with a lot of details and similes, it bores me after all, but I couldn't stop reading story ...

    Mar 28, 2009


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud