User avatar

AdrianaConnor

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Licious

    Hola, purplepastelpretty, mi amiga, que tal? Er... sorry. I laspe into Spanish a lot. It looks like you've got a good idea for a children's book here. I'm just thinking... ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Learning the Truth (Chapter 1)

    Hi! I just want to start off by saying that I thought your story was very interesting. The whole thing about Jake and Hail running away from the orphanage and ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tainted Soul pt.4

    Hey, LoVeLeSs. I'm sorry that you had to go to the hospital and stuff; that really sucks. Anyway. I saw your story on the main page, figured, 'yeah, why not?,' ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Experiment - Chap. 6

    Wow, KJ. It looks like you've got your own personal fanclub. :) And wow ! When you said that you were throwing in an enormous twist, I expected something bad ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Experiment - Chap. 5

    Thank you so much for shooting me a PM about this, KJ. I really appreciated it. I'm just going to mention a few things that I noticed. Just to start ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Defining Strength [part 1]

    Hey, angels-symphony! I really like where this story is going so far; it's quite interesting. You don't say very much about the characters- who they are, what they look like, ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Experiment - Chap. 4

    Hey, KJ! Nice to talk to you again. :) I've said this before, and I'll say it again: I love your writing. 'The Experiment' is one of my favorite stories ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: All Mine 1.2

    Hey, GreatEscape! I like where your story is going so far... Danielle sounds like a bitch. You were able to get that across pretty clearly. I can't really think of ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Simple Mistake: Chapter Four

    Hey, OverEasy! I saw this on the main page and read through all of the chapters, figuring that I might as well, and I was glad that I did. I ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Descent Part I

    Okay, ThornedRose, I really like where this story is going so far. I agree with everything that Kara said, what with the infodumps and not enough showing, and I'm just ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: a french romance

    So, crazyforyou, I like your idea so far. Even though it wasn't exciting and/or gory (two of my favorite things), it still kept my attention. You were good at portraying ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: House of Shadows - Chap. 1

    ... Nice. I really liked this story, KJ. When you said that you were trying to make Katherine kind of childish and adult-like at the same time, I was thinking, ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Sanddollar

    Okay. You might want to do some work on grammar before you post another story up here. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's the truth; your writing was ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Nineteen

    Hey, ashleylee! I noticed this chapter right when I came onto the website and spent the better part of my day reading the whole entire story from the preface to ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Experiment - Chap. 3

    I have only three words for you: Find. A. Publisher. Your work is wicked awesome; I love it! I love how you show Wren's relationships with the other characters so ...

    Jun 17, 2009


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber