User avatar

Adriana

  • Other Poetry Re: Mr. Perfect

    In my opion you described perfectly well the feelings of your character. The irony in it is brilliant. You have the ability to make us feel like we are in ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just for Summer...

    Absolutely great! The fact that the story had its beggining in Britain reassures the romance. The way you write really makes us feel in love with your craracter too. And ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chasing nightmares

    I really like it! It made me feel like I'm a classroom, and the repetition of the term "stuck in..." gives me idea of a massive thing, also the feeling ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Putting an end

    It stopped raining at the same moment I ended my son's life . I couldn't see anything. I could barely breathe. It was cold and my hands were frozen, with ...

    Sep 5, 2011


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)