User avatar

Adriana

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Snake attack!

    Hi! I liked your story very much. I just think you should take second look at the punctuation. For example: Jake’s eyes caught sight of something long and striped, heading ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Something Different

    Good job! Well, I really think there should be a little more punctuation in your poem. Sometimes it is hard to understand what you are trying to say, or what ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What America means to me

    WOW! I'm not american but after that I really wanted to be. At some times it sounds like you are forcing the words to rhyme, but the result is so ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Independence

    Absolutely great! At the beginning I was wondering who was the character, but I think you did great in not describing him because it is not the point here. Instead, ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: DELTE

    I loved it so much! It is an incredibly good job! Congratulations.

    Sep 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Mother's Love

    I simply loved it!! It's short, yet absolutely real. You make us feel sorry fot the character, emphatize with the mom... That's exactly what writting is supposed to do with ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Gently

    That's really good! The first "best thing" for me is when you talk about the difference of their ages. My boyfriend is almost ten years older than me and it ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do not click this.

    That's so PERFECT!! It's short, funny, simple and absolutely true! And the tittle...Oh, the tittle...It's so good. I mean, if you want someone to do something, tell him/her not to ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Reason to Run

    THAT'S AWESOME! It's simple and, despite that, incredibly strong and real. Who didn't feel that at least once? I really didn't find anything wrong with your poem. Congratulations! Keep writing.

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: You aren't supposed to remember -A 9/11 memoir

    This is amazing! Absolutely great! It describes so well the feelings that made me feel trapped in there too.You made a really good job in here! Congratulations

    Sep 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Addiction

    Wow! It is short but surely is worth it! It made me feel a little bit scared but made me empathise with the character. The fact that it is a ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Draco's first Murder!

    I really liked it, but the idea of Draco crying because he killed a peacock is, in my opinion, a little bit forced. I mean, probably, analyzing what he did ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.

    It is funny, ironic, really good. But could be more descriptive, for example, you could write some spells, maybe create new ones. Also, you could explore Hermione's presence at the ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Afraid of the dark

    Just like every other child, Marc Jeffrey was afraid of the dark. He woke up in the middle of the cold night on March 9 as if someone had just ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Blank pages

    AMAZING!! It's really cute. Besides descripting perfectly well the lack of inspiration, it is like you were actually writting it out of nowhere. The fact that it does not seem ...

    Sep 5, 2011


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt