User avatar

Adriana

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Could Not

    I so loved this!! It is simple, short and real... It flows perfectly and the rhymes are not forced. You really did a great job! I could not runaway, Even ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Finding strength

    WOW! It is simple, short, yet full of emotion. She forgave him for everything but now when she wanted to forgive him the most… she could not. I loved that ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Reaching You: Introduction

    First of all, you did a great job here. I really think you should introduce Cameron's character at the beginning. You know, to make us emphatize with him and, consequently, ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Secrets

    That's great! There are a few things, though... But I say I get in there some day Get back all my secrets I said I'd take to the grave Are ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: King of the Meadow

    That's amazing! It is simple just like the wind, flows perfectly and is extremely real. I loved the part: Grasses wave greetings as it goes past, moving in waves of ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Swing

    So loooved it! Hmmm... I don't know if it's just me being too much sensitive, but I really think your poem sounds like a swing... Maybe it's the repetition of ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Other Re: Hell

    Wow... When I saw your age I couldn't believe it... I mean, this is such a hard theme to discuss, and you do it soooo well. Anyway, you did a ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She Is Numb

    It is really good! But, like every other story, it can get even better... Her mind holds no innocence nothing is pure I think it should have some punctuation between ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Horror-House

    Hahahaha I so loved it!!! You make us fell afraid of something before we can even identify it. It is funny (at the end, of course) and extremely real (you ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Music and disparity

    Don't laugh but... I'm in love with your poem!! It's soooo perfect! The confusion in it just makes us get close to the character, to emphatise... I loved the lines: ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mr. K's vignettes for a lonesome evening

    This is SO great! It flows perfectly, has a good title, a good rhyme... And there are two things it reminded me of: Sweeney Todd, for the name of the ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death

    I SOOO loved it!! Wow! There's something I want to say though... In this part: A hole of time, A hole a space, A hole that leads to endless places." ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: She Is Unforgiven

    I so liked it!!! First of all the picture. Sooo good. It gives us the idea of the poem before we could even start to read it. I just got ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Corner's Sway

    I'm not sure I got it right... Maybe it's my english skills that are not good yet (I'm brazilian), but I found it very confusing. Maybe it was your idea ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Man Who Could Not Be Seen

    I really liked the story! But you should definitely change the title. Also, I think you should rewrite the first paraghaph. It is a litle bit confusing and repetitive. You ...

    Sep 15, 2011


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara