User avatar

Adriana

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Wrath: Chapter Four

    First of all, I'm sorry it took me too long to read it. I HAD to sleep, it was a hard day. Okay, your story... It's soooo good! Now I'm ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Spiritual

    Great story!!!! I simply love it. Your words at the begining, they are so good and add so much to the story! I just think you should sepparate it in ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Steps.

    I love it!! At the end I was almost crying, really! I couldn't stop reading your story, which is great... I wish to know more about Jordan... How did he ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Wrath: Chapter Three

    This was the best EVER! I could finally get who is the "Lady", emphatize with the boy, AND with her brother. I guess you could describe a little better Evelyn's ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Wrath: Chapter Two

    Okay, I'm sorry but you lost me here . . . I don't know for sure if I can imagine Evelyn as a child, or a teenage, an adult... Maybe ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Wrath: Chapter One

    I so love it!!! Well, I won't comment the grammar because I'm not an expert on that, as you know... I really wanted to know more about the mother. I ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why death if we all fight for life?

    Guys, I know this subject is hard to discuss. Like I said, this story really happened and I just wanted to share it with you. I know there are a ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why death if we all fight for life?

    My name is Eileen Roberts. Two months ago I gave birth to a beautiful girl named Jordan. When I was 17 weeks pregnant, after a common ultrasound, the doctor told ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Adoption

    Do you want to make me cry or what??!!! I loved it!! I hear myself gasp Then I start to cry I want myself to stop But I fail on ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Finding Tips

    Well, usually the names just appear in my mind, totally without explanation. But when I can't decide I look at those baby names sites. My favourite is The site is ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Finding Tips

    Well, usually the names just appear in my mind, totally without explanation. But when I can't decide I look at those baby names sites. My favourite is The site is ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Story 6 (Part 1)

    I so love this!! I'm not that much into Jedi stories, but yours is so perfect! I loved the way you described Judy, her thoughts about her father... The way ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    WELCOME HERE, GUYS!! Well, I'm new here too so I'm saying by experience that everyone will be really nice to you. Share your stories with us and we will try ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Abortion

    Well, I agree with everything you said here... But this doesn't sound like a poem at all... I'm terribly sorry if that sounds offensive, but that's what I feel... Look, ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a confession

    Well, first of all, congratulations! It is a great great poem, but I think the major problem with it is the punctuation. when I turn back] please take of the ...

    Sep 18, 2011


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet