User avatar

Adriana

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone

    Amazing poem! Congratulations! I love the fact the it doesn't rhyme but still flows nicely. I tell myself that it'll pass and know it's a lie. It doesn't go away; ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stand Up

    This is REALLY good! Congratulations! I don't have anything helpful to say because I don't think you need any help here. Loved your poem! Write again soon!

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Tears full of wishes and dreams

    Oh, this is great! I just think that stanzas are needed here. My idea is: I lay and look up at my ceiling because it is the only thing i ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Snow White Spoof

    OOHH! You deserve all the likes! It is so nice and funny! Congratulations! Sorry if I can't help, but I don't think there are much things to be changed.

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple Intelligences Test

    4gg088384v o.O

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: May.

    Hi! Welcome to the YWS! I just loved your poem! The descriptions you made are really good, it flows perfectly. And the end is so nice! A silent tear escaped ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The spark

    It happened so long ago That the oldest star that light up the sky we see Was only a spark playing in the dark And didn’t even know that a ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: inscense stick

    First of all, I loved this!! But I don't like how it looks... Maybe you should write like this: The stick burns, ashes fall. I see your face in the ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bride in Black Veil

    Hi, Vettan! First of all, I so loved your poem! The time has stopped, she came to visit And silently was standing by the door She did not move, nor ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Autumn Leaves

    Hi, Jalmoc! I really liked your story. It is full of emotion and the imagery is great! My favourite line were I watched as leaves fell around me, circling in ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Bird

    Little Bird, nothing makes sense for me. I used to have friends, but now they are gone. I used to have a girl, who was pretty like a swan. And ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Wrath: Chapter Five

    I so love it, Soulkana!! I love the way you introduced the girls. It is lovely... Paling she glances at me and then at the ground. “My name is Perdita ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Mackenzie

    I SO LOVE IT! Your story is so breath taking, and perfect! I couldn't stop reading it and almost cried at the end. I mean, I thought the story had ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm Joy!

    Hello, JOY!! Let me introduce myself. Obviously, my name is Adriana, I'm 18 years old, Brazilian... I'm still learning the English Language so if you read any of my stories ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heartbreak

    Oooh, I love it! I know the subject is sad but you made it sound sooo... lovely. There is something captivating in your poem and I liked it really much ...

    Sep 21, 2011


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love