User avatar

Adriana

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed

    Hi!! First of all, let me say I loved your nickname!! I'm just crazy for volleyball! But, now, your story... Seventy-five years ago, a little girl lived in a house ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Moonlight Serenade Chapter 2

    Guys, please, this is my first novel and I confess I'm totally afraid of not being able to do this... Would you help me?? English is not my first language. ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Rose's Bloody Kiss- ch. 1

    HI!! First of all, this is a great story you have here!! I love it! I called her Rose. Rose for her soft red lips. Rose for her tall, slender, ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Change Of Mood....Change Of Thoughts

    Oh, dear, I love it!! You should smile way more often It gets me on such a high Flash forward to the morning And I wish I want to die ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Six Love Questions

    Sweetie, this is soooo beautiful!! I really love it... What is love, you ask. Love is sweeter than honey, It is warmer than the sun, It blinds your eyes, It ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Moonlight Serenade Chapter 1

    Guys, please, this is my first novel and I confess I'm totally afraid of not being able to do this... Would you help me?? English is not my first language. ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Moonlight

    Guys, please forgive me!! I did something wrong in the process of posting and editing a novel. I will do it again

    Nov 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Joe.

    Hello!! Well, I must say I loved your story. So, me and my big mouth said I would write an extended piece of substantial writing about a sensitive topic. I ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: For Grandpa

    Okay, I'm crying right now!! What an amazing, sensitive, LOVELY, well constructed poem... It made me remember MY dear grandpa and how we used to sit together to see the ...

    Nov 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There are no tears

    Oh, my gosh! What an amazing poem! First of all, I must say I love it because it is full of emmotion... I felt just like your character, and this ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The Baby Burns

    *-* Oooh, you almost made me cry!! I just love the repetition of the lines: And at your birth he will not show At your birth he will not know ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One: Rewrite

    *-* I love it, Soul!! Seriously, it is amazing!! I love love love love love it!

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Found And Lost

    Hi, Yushi! I liked your poem, but I think there are some puctuation missing... I had always known that he was never mine , but my heartbeat had already started ...

    Nov 2, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Hogwarts Express

    It is really good! Congratulations. "Here it is Harry, platform 93/4.", Neville quickly turned back around. He saw a man with messy black hair pointing between platforms 9 and 10. ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: i love you mommy.

    What an amazing poem!! Seriously, I love how you make the time pass at each stanza. But I really think there are missing commas... Hi, mommy. You don’t know about ...

    Oct 8, 2011


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher