User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rejection

    I really enjoyed this. :) There's a lump in my throat that just won't go Away This being the only word on this line makes it seem like you can't ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Perfect Image

    This was really good. :) Am I everything you place me to be? Am I beautiful, amazing, kind, caring? How can you think I'm so great? You all place me ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: untitled (open to suggestions)

    This feeling I can't ignore Comma A sense of emptiness and isolation Comma Teardrops from the heavens start to pour As I sit here in the silance Silence instead of ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Winterland

    That was really pretty, though it lacked some point. That just added to it's prettiness, though. :)

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sleepless Night

    I'm in this place again ( An 'I' needs to be here. Can't escape What is this dream again? What is this dream again? That doesn't really make much sense. ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nightrise

    There were only two stanzas that I found had a mistake in them. :) I walk with the shifting shadows My friends, companions They hold me in their presence And ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Assassin

    That was... Written very interestingly. It was not what I'm used to reading, and it was extremely well written. The way you went into detail, but not too much, left ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Time.

    This was waaay good. :) I can't find anything bad to say about it, so, well done. :)

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Only You

    I am caught in the middle of an uncontrollable storm. Only you can calm it. I am forever lost, constantly trying to find my way. Only you can lead me. ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, privet!

    Hi, HiddenStars! My names Kinzee, I'm thirteen as well. :) It's nice to meet ya! I'm sure you'll love it here on YWS, I do. It's a great place to ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain

    How can you not see the pain? For me, it's obvious as the rain That pounds on the roog Roof , on the house, on the door, For me, pain ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Finding Perfection.

    I very much enjoyed reading this. There are just a few things that could be fixed to make it even better. :) Kelly O'Brien was surrounded by white and cream ...

    May 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not insane, just different

    I really enjoyed reading this. There are just a few small things I'd like to point out. :) "So how are you?" He didn't dare to look me in the ...

    May 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lemons

    I really enjoyed this. It was written a bit simply, but still, it was very enjoyable. :) There are just a few mistakes I'd like to point out. My name ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Jelly Beans

    This poem made me want jelly beans. Thanks. ;P I really don't know what to say, other than that I enjoyed this. It seems kind of drablle-esque, and there's nothing ...

    May 2, 2011


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien