User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Growing Up

    Hey, Ginger. :) Adox here to review the first chapter of the story. I have just a few nit-picks to go over. First, I somewhat disagree with the first reviewer ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A War of survival

    Kay, so, I'm just gonna go over the few bad things about this. :) Survival is the struggle. Trust , is the will of life. A comma isn't necessary here. ...

    May 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pick a Card

    I really enjoyed reading this. Your writing kept my eyes glued to the page the whole time. A character in a lot of short stories are Mary-Sues, even the rebels, ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [deleted]

    This was well written, it just lacked some punctuation. It held emotion, though, and kept me reading. :) I thought of you with love today Comma But that's nothing new ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: raging

    I really liked this, but there are a few things you could do to polish it up. :) They're waiting, watching theres There's, not theres nothing I can do I'm ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What am I?

    I really loved, loved, loved the metaphors you used. The purple oval one, the one about trying to go faster and slower in the car, every single metaphor you used. ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shout it to the World.

    I loved this whole thing. :D There once was a young girl, smart and slick Her favorite things to use were her pen and her pick Period. She played her ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Always

    That was gorgeous and beautiful. Amazing job.

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: To Be Cool.

    I loved this. It showed what it's really like today; it seems like people can't like different things to be cool. They all have to be alike. They all have ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Possible Romance

    I really liked this, and there are just a few things in here to correct. I lie awake in moonlight; swear I see your face. Hoping for the future, just ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO PEOPLES!!!!

    Welcome, welcome, welcome! I reviewed a few of your works a little while ago, and you replied. Your an awesome writer! :D My names Kinzee, by the way, as well ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Messed. Up.

    Swirling above my head. How do I want to feel? Which way should I turn? As the first stanza, nothing really popped out to me to continue reading. It didn't ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Ignorance (Prologue)

    What I thought of this as a whole: It could be improved. It's a bit confusing in some places. Also, it seems like her father is waaaay over-board protective. Maybe ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night songstress

    This poem seemed very up-lifting, somehow. Very high-spirited, I guess. It's lacking comma's, and periods, but other than that, it's awesome.

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Divine Inspiration

    This was short, sweet, and well-written. :) My hand reflects my work Callused fingertips Ink-stains rampant. My work reflects my soul Raging emotions Tumultuous feeling. My soul reflects my God ...

    May 2, 2011


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown