User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Slaughterhouse

    Creepy. XD I'll just go over the poem, stanza by stanza. Welcome, unknowing tourists! We have all sorts of beautiful trees here, Come closer, have a look, Yes, see the ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Greatest Fear

    This was an interesting piece. :) It could be lengthened, but I'll just look over what you have here. :) There is a time, when in your mind . Where ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Dear Person

    I really enjoyed this. It had great metaphors, and it showed what some people feel when they just know that God's there with them. I love that feeling. :) I ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Piano Man

    One of the only bad things I noticed about this was how inconsistent your stanzas were. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. It is something someone will notice, and ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On the other side of the world

    I really adored this. I showed awesome emotion, and it made me feel bad for the guy you were writing about. Awesome job. :) The only thing I'd suggest is ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Grandparents House

    I really liked this. It was good, in a different kind of way. :) A turn off for me was the no punctuation, but I get that was what you ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Romeo & Juliet.

    I can't tell you about Rome and Juliet, but I can tell you about the Outsiders. The Outsiders is about a group of boys called 'Greasers', a nick-name for the ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Phantom or Memory? (poem written by friend died recently)

    I'm so, so sorry about your friend. I really enjoyed this poem. You and your friend are wonderful writers. It has some awesome depth, and it was written very well. ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Stalking My Stalker

    Haha! This was really comedic and awesome. :) He knows almost everything about me. My name, my beliefs, where I go to school, Who's my crush, my mom and what ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm a Christian

    I ADORED this poem. I love the meaning it has behind it, I love everything you said in it, and it was wonderfully written. Awesome job. :) Just because I'm ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A thimble, a rose, and a ring.

    This was beautiful, elegant, and playful, some-how. The way it was written seems like it had an innocence of sorts to it. It was really lovely, and I can't find ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Glass Girl

    That was beautifully written. You really have a way with words, and everything in this poem just seemed to flow together beautifully. Wonderful job. :) My eyes were glued to ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenage Emergency

    That was really, really well written. Kudos to you for that. :) I can't think of one bad thing to say about it, and I'm not good at reviewing things ...

    May 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Seperated

    Hey, Ginger! Adox here to review again! :D "Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Hailey shouted from ahead. "Sorry Comma Hai-Hai Comma but I have to tie my roller ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of Fire and Shadow

    First off, I really enjoyed this piece. It was beautifully written. There are just a few things in the poem that I'd like to point out. The shadows have fully ...

    May 3, 2011


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson