User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Welcome Mat Re: New; or maybe not?

    Hi! I'm Kinzee! :) It's really nice to meet you! I know you'll love YWS- it seems like everyone does. :) Everyone here is super nice and helpful. If you ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dwindling Mind

    This poem was interesting, to say the least. :) It seems like you wrote down really pretty pink and blue thoughts. I really enjoyed reading this. :) Tranquility, peace, clarity. ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Realm of Insanity

    Hey. :) I did enjoy reading this poem, but there are a few things you could do to make it better. :) First off, the stanzas were different lengths, which ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: April Poetry Month Challenge Champions

    Woot woot! :D Though, my poems really were horrible... XP I only wrote one that I actually liked.

    May 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Daddy, The General

    Hey. :) Kinzee here to review. :) Okay, my favorite thing about this poem had to be how you started off each stanza. It seemed like a very clever way ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hush

    d Don%u2019t listen too closely for she%u2019s singing her Suicide song again Comma with a pocket full of posies knotted through her belt loop and ashes [ashes] powdered in her ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Monster

    I really enjoyed your poem. :) It was written well, but, as always, there are a few things that I'd like to point out. There are two stanzas that don't ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Commitment

    I really liked this poem. :) You used good metaphors, very creatively, and it was written well. I couldn't really find any grammatical or punctuation errors, so kudos to you ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Innocence

    This is really good, Micksters. Since I know nothing about drawing... Well done. :)

    May 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Call Me.

    I love how this shows how shallow society is today. Everyone's so negative and can't just be pleasant to one another. I loved this poem. Wonderful job.

    May 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You, Him, and I (I Don't Belong)

    The Entrance aroma- it's never been right - Consider changing this to a comma. never smelled of home. I'm walking on eggshells avoiding the fight. Perhaps change this to avoiding ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am wearing my mother's dress

    That was really, really sweet and cute. :) I don’t recall, but mother says that once I was small And my pillow would be the hem of her dress; I ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thanks to You

    This was written really well. It sounded so full of happiness. Reading things that are happy, which I rarely ever do, makes me happy. Wonderful job. :)

    May 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Acceptance

    I really enjoyed reading this. :) It was beautifully written, but there are still just a few small nitpicks in there. :) Press pause on the remote, the one in ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: thunder and rain

    Thunder claps, the sky grows dark. Bring on the rain. Lightning where is the spark? Like the other reviewers said, this line doesn't quite make sense. He has been put ...

    May 7, 2011


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare