User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Outside Alone - Foris Solum

    Most acrostic poems are creative and fun, while this one has some deeper meaning. It was refreshing. :) I really like what you wrote here, because I can quite identify ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Nike - acrostic poem

    I love that this is how you sum up yourself, in such a fun, creative way. :) Makes me want to write one myself. xD Wonderful job.

    May 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love (Unfortunately)

    I don't have any critiques for this, because it's an acrostic, which I really don't know how to review, other than to say that I love them. :) The 'I ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Advertisements

    This describes ads to a T. I love it. :) You mix in just enough truth and comedy into these poems. I love it. :)

    May 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Quiznos

    These poems are all very clever and adorable. :) I really love how comedic it is. Woooonderful job. I love how you sum up just random subjects in these small ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Sponge Bob

    Haha! This was humorous and adorable. :) I remembering writing these in, what, third grade. XD Looove it.

    May 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Double Bass

    This was written beautifully. I really don't have anything bad to say about it, the metaphors you used were great, your writing style was fabulous. Just wonderful job altogether. :)

    May 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Aftermath (Another poem my friend who died and I coauthored)

    I'm deeply sorry about both your friends. As for the poem, there is nothing bad I can find to say about this poem. It was filled with such emotion that ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: End of a Dream

    Hey there. :) I agree with the first reviewer- it was long and stretched out, and hard for me to continue reading. You'll get better at keeping the reader entertained ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writing

    Describes the feeling of writing to a Tee! :D Wonderful job. :)

    May 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hate you.

    I really enjoyed reading this. :) The other reviewers have told you any nitpicks that I have, so, yeah. :) What I really like about this poem was the persistence ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hmm... What could it possibly be? Oh yes, I'm new.

    Hi! :) My names Kinzee, it's really nice to meet you! Everyone on YWS is super nice and wonderful writers. They give excellent writing tips, and it really is a ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alright, so I'm ne here....

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! It's really nice to meet you! :) On YWS, you can post your work, get awesome critique, as well as talk with other absomazing writers! :) ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New and excited!!!

    Hi! Welcome to YWS. Its a wonderful place to post your writing and get excellent tips from other awesome writers! :D What kind of stories or poems do you write? ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI

    Hi, Jovie! :) I'm Kinzee, it's nice to meet you. :) What kind of stories or poems do you write? I write more fiction novels than poems or short stories. ...

    May 11, 2011


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka