User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mirror: Chapter One

    Hey, Micki-More. :) So, I really enjoyed reading this chapter. You know I love all of your writing. I do have a few suggestions, though. One thing I'd like you ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Of Science Fair Projects and Names

    "What do ya think?" A young girl, with eager blue eyes and wavy blond hair, stared at one of her classmates impatiently. "It's... Good, Lisa," her classmate replied. The young ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature at its Best

    I really like the last three pictures- there really pretty. All the pictures are nice, though. :)

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Scary and cannibalistic. Also, blonde. Haha! XD The scary part might be true. But, here's to quoting Willy Wonka... “Everything in this room is edible. Yes, I am edible but ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Scrumptious.

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Regina and the Seven Giants - Chapter 1

    So... I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. XP But I did PM you about it, so, I guess that's okay... But since you already know my thoughts on ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Person You Used To Be

    A/N: I don't usually write poetry, and I know nothing about the 'rules' of writing it, so excuse this piece. The only time I've ever read anything about poetry is ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Cheat Death

    This was really well put together. The concept of living is dying and dying is living is very true. Kudos to you for a wonderful story.

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Once Upon a Happy Ending

    I can't leave a long review, unfortunately, because I'm not on my laptop, and my dad's pestering me to get off. XP Anyways, that was lovely, as always, Bekah.The words ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As if I Never Existed

    Dude... That was seriously haunting. It made me shiver. Seriously. It was crazy good. (This is quite an I'm-in-awe review. XP)

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morgan's Lullaby

    That was extremely sweet, and well written. :) Your angelic, soft hair, and your shimmering brown eyes. Your sweet voice, flowing in the air, was what made me realize; There's ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Goodnight.

    This was fairly good. I can catch the emotion you were going for. I would suggest adding some commas, though, or else it sounds a bit choppy. So I can't ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Rules of Magic

    Prologue: The Dark Figure "Abduco!" the boy called, imitating what the man three feet away from him had done; nothing happened. The dark figure laughed humorlessly. "Of course not." The ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Lucy

    Okay, my first thoughts on this story are: All together, fairly good. I rather enjoyed reading it, but where you cut it off left me wondering what happened to Lucy ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Strewberries with Cream

    That was really good. You really took such a simple topic and made it into so much more. When I saw the name, I thought it was going to be ...

    Jan 1, 2011


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor