User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I think of you

    When smiles aren't enough, And the truth is too rough, I think of you. When the sky is gray, And the sun runs away, I think of you. When time ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    When smiles aren't enough, And the truth is too rough, I think of you. When the sky is gray, And the sun runs away, I think of you. When time ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    When tears are your rain, It's a sad, sad day, When the one you love, Decides its time to go, It's a frightening trip to get away. When a smile ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    I long for you, I long for your smile, I long for your hugs, I long for you. I long for you, I long for your hellos, I long for ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    (I skipped a day... Because, I am a loser.) 4. They say home is where the heart is, Which is most-likely true, In that case, I should be over-seas with ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    A/N: A poem for my forum friends.

    Apr 7, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    2. Screaming in the pouring rain, Tears lingering on your face, You keep yelling his name, But he still hasn't came. You've tried his phone, You've cried yourself to sleep, ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry

    That was really good. Like, really, really good. It sounds to me like its about someone committing suicide. I can't even find any nitpicks. You wrote this really, really well. ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    A/N: I did this right... Right? XP I count the days till I see your face, I count the days till I'm out of this place, I count the days ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Count The Days

    A/N: I decided to also post this here for some reason... To tell you the truth it's because I scanned over Nate's Mass PM again and realized where I should ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guardian Angel

    our poem really that bad that no ones reviewing? ;P

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Heart, a Soul

    I'm no poetry queen, so I'm glad to have you as my partner for the pairs poetry contest. I really like the emotion this holds, and how the words flow ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kinzee's Aweomsetastic Place To Tell you stuff about Her

    Not at all, Micki. XD Seriously, though, they are. I'm not only being biased; not all goats are pretty. Two out of our four are black and white with BLUE ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kinzee's Aweomsetastic Place To Tell you stuff about Her

    Let's start off with just a general over-view of things about me... Name? Kinzee Age? 13 Favorite color? Pink or Blue What color nail polish is on my nails right ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Of Science Fair Projects and Names

    Thanks for the review, Micki-More. :) I'll go fix those things now. I'm a little comma happy... There, I said it. XP And I've never remember the difference between there ...

    Mar 25, 2011


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater