User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Other Poetry Re: picking oranges in Westminster, CA

    All I can say is wow. That was written really well. I don't usually like poetry that doesn't have capitalization but how could I not like this? You put such ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Call to Arms

    Oh, wow, that was beautiful and tragic... I really don't have anything bad to say about it. It was really sad and just really well written.

    May 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What is it?

    I really liked this. :) [quote What is it? What is it, That calls out to us? This stanza doesn't really have a hook to it. It doesn't draw the ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let me introduce myself...

    Welcome to YWS, Shamrock! YWS is awesome to get amazing writing tips and critiques. Everyone here is so nice and wonderful! I know you'll love it. :) Nice to meet ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wild Emotions - "Affectus Torva"

    I'm not good at critiquing acrostics, buuut, I really like this. :) You described emotion well, and I really liked this piece. :)

    May 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Redemption

    This is sad and happy. I love it. :) I'm really sorry about your friend, by the way. Redemption Here I sit as your last breath has been taken. Gone ...

    May 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inspiration and Writer's Block

    I adore these! :D The writers block one is PERFECT for how it is to have writers block! XP Awesome job on that. And on the inspiration one, zomg! Are ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Look, Ma

    Wow. That was really good. :) Though there were a few small mistakes in there. Look Comma Ma, it's your grandson . . . Hold him tighter Comma momma. Watching ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: With no tears

    I'm not really sure what I think of this. It seems like it's all about getting drunk or high and doing some not so moral things while there drunks. Okay... ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Don't Greet Me

    This was lovely and adorable. :) Though, some parts you told us instead of showing us. I'll go through here and show you which parts I'm talking about. :) Yes, ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cancer

    This made me cry. I don't know anyone with cancer personally, but, I pray for those who do. Its so horrible what those with and those around them have to ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not an Angel from Above

    Though you know my opinion on these matters, I still really enjoyed this. :) No one deserves to be judged, your right. So, awesome job on that. Now onto nit-picks, ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To YWS (Happy Sixth Birthday)

    Even though I'm just reviewing this now... Go YWS. :D You wrote this awesomely.

    May 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spider Web

    I really enjoyed reading this. :) It has a lot of meaning to it and emotion under it all. Kudos to you for that. :)

    May 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sollicitus Intus - "Anxious Within"

    All of your acrostic poems have some kind of deeper meaning. I love it. :) Kudos to you for writing some that are different than the others on here are. ...

    May 11, 2011


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill