User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Lyric Poetry Re: They say

    You wrote this well. :) It makes sense, and you got your meaning across, but still left some room for the reader to wonder if the other person just left, ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Other Re: My Parents Think I'm Gonna Kill Myself...

    That was really, really good. It immediately pulled me into it, and, if it's true, you did a very good job of explaining your confusion about your rage.

    Apr 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Never Grow Up

    A/N: I wrote this for Azila's contest, Writer's Roulette. I ended up crying near the end of it. :P I hope this is considered in the children genre, cause my ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    Food, I love you. Food. (It was a haiku type thing. XP)

    Apr 26, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    Life is a roller-coaster, It has it's up, it's downs, It's curves, it rounds. It doesn't give me a choice on some things, As soon as its off, you can't ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    I have nothing to write, No idea of anything poetic to say. Writers block, go, Go away. You scream in my ear. You tell me to write. Then what do ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    Life goes on. Even without you here, The sun sets every night. Even without you here, The stars shine just as bright. Even without you here, I still go to ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    I hate it, When he chomps his gum, Just to annoy me. I hate it, When he decides it's time to leave, Without telling anyone. I hate it, When his ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    Good wishes, And butterfly kisses. Hugs and roses, Crying of happiness, And hours of randomness. Things that make me smile.

    Apr 18, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    Midday Spring leads a short life, when it's comfortable enough to wear anything. Then comes the hot days of Summer, when lounging by the pool and drinking iced tea are ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    I don't know what to do. I don't know how to live without you. It's been six months since I got those letters, Six months since I lost you forever. ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    I dream of you at night, When the stars are shining bright, And there's little light, To guide me through the times. The times that I'm barely getting through, When ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    I want to scream, I want to let my anger out. I want to let the people know, just what I'm mad about. I'm mad because no one Seems to ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I think of you

    Thanks for the comments- I'll see what I can do about the rhyming. :)

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Move on for Me

    I wrote this the other day for NaPo, and I really like it. Whaddya think? They say home is where the heart is, Which is most-likely true, In that case, ...

    Apr 13, 2011


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec