User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Lyrics Re: Dancing With Giraffes

    Aw, this was cute and comedic. :) I really enjoyed it, and it gave me a good laugh.

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Butterflies

    Hey. :) First off, welcome to YWS. You'll love it. Second, your poem is lacking context and hooks. You need to draw your reader in, even in poetry, and make ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mirror: Chapter Two

    Another awesome chapter, Micki-More. :) The pounding in my head woke me from my dull unconsciousness. I realized with confusion that I was no longer near the car wreck. I ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Roses are red...

    Haha, this was surprisingly comedic. I love how Derek took the poem literally. It was really cute.

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rejection

    Hey hey hey. :) Something about this poem was just a bit off for some reason. I think it was because of your unique and interesting way of writing poetry. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: For Rory

    Hey, Micki-More. :) I agree with Caligraphy, who reviewed before me, work on your hook. The first sentence needs to pull people in, make them want more, leave them wondering ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mirror: Chapter One

    Micki dear! I'm here to review your story in return for reviewing my story. ;P (I love ya!) “Not everything is fun and games, you know,” Kailee repeated to me ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You Say

    Nice job. :) One thing, though, and I'll point it out in some of the lines. You say you won't leave, You will. You say life is a game that ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: White Dove

    Hello. :) Onto the nit-picks. :) A sincere and tender kiss- you planted on my cheek, It made my bones feel soft and weak and swole ( Swole? That's not ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Resentment

    Nice job! Interesting poem. :D But I'm not sure about the way you broke off the lines. It's interesting for sure, but it didn't really give to the poem. Simply ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Behind Closed Doors and Inside Loud Houses.

    Over-all, I really did enjoy this poem, and I have very few nit-picks for it. :) I can't hack this water straight off my back, (This sounds kind of...Awkward, for ...

    May 1, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    You know what? I stopped caring. I stopped caring the moment the year started. The moment I saw your stinkin, ugly face. Home-work, you suck. (In case you didn't catch ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    He says he was out, But his eyes say something different. You can smell the perfume, and champagne on his breath. You tell yourself you don't care, but you keep ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Not My Daughter

    This was really well written. You conveyed the emotion very well. Please, young man, Not my daughter. I see the mischief in your eyes, This line is.... Amazing. And I ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Guardians of the Heart

    That was pretty good. I got what you were saying, but it kind of lacked some emotion. Though, I feel like it's nearly perfect without the emotion for some reason. ...

    Apr 26, 2011


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence