User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Other Poetry Re: The Dreams of a Reject

    This was really good. I have just a few suggestions to make the poem flow together better. I am afraid, as old wounds reopen I am distracted, as your beauty ...

    May 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Art of Dying

    This had my eyes glued to the page the whole time. It was amazing. You knew you were in trouble when you stopped sweating. You had finished off the water ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Happy Birthday, Teenager

    Let me start off with saying I LOVED this! Happy Birthday, my child! You’re now officially a teen. And according to the public, you’re impulsive and obscene. Amen. All I ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Swan Song (1)

    I really enjoyed this! :) The diary entries were simple and clean cut, which was good, considering that the girl who owns the diary is young. The diary entries still ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drugs

    Drugs, Why people do drugs? They hear its bad Comma They know its wrong Comma But why why do they do them So[color=#FF0000] [/color]long? I know the cancer Comma I ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hall of 100 Mirrors

    I walk down the Hall Of one hundred mirrors. In each one I see a different face staring back at me even though they're all the same In one,who I ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night on the Atlantic

    Beautiful, tragic, amazing. All words that could describe this poem to a Tee. Not only because I love the Titanic, but that was beautiful.

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Welcome To Our Society

    This poem was brutally true, and I can't even begin to express how much I adore it. It rang of truth, and showed just how shallow this world is. The ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sincerely, Brain

    I LOVED this. :) It was comedic, in a way, but also made sense. It twas awesome. :)

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Masks We Wear

    Hey. :) First off, welcome to YWS! If your titles isn't lying, which says your a new member, then welcome. :) Now onto critiquing. One of the only things that ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Voice

    That was amazing. I was transfixed the whole time, my eyes glued to the screen. It was haunting, and it makes the reader want to know what exactly made this ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Soul to Soul

    My father was a soldier. Major Summers. He lead the fifth platoon in the war against Angola at the South African borders. Many young South African men died during that ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Not So Quiet After All

    Your poem was short and sweet. I really liked it. :) I love that a lot of people are like that- Me, for one. Great job. :)

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Shout

    I really enjoyed this, but one thing is that it seems like a short story rather than a poem. This is just because of the format you have it in. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: My Most-Likely Failing Attempt

    I hide the scars that show who I used to be, I cover the marks from becoming me, I smiled at the places I felt darkest in, I bask in ...

    May 1, 2011


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria