User avatar

Adnamarine

Adnamarine

  • Lounge, The Re: Summer Reading List?

    People need to stop taunting me with thoughts of North and South! XD My library doesn't have it, and I badly want to read it. =/

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Summer Reading List?

    So, I'm adding to this list the books I've already read, which weren't on my list, but I'm pretty much going by whatever the library has. I read The Book ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: This is disgusting (KFC)

    I kinda have to agree with Dems. I mean, I think substituting bread with chicken is silly, and it's a LOT of chicken to eat all at once, at least ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I need your tips!

    -Avoid adverbs like the plague. Carefully choosing specific verbs has a far bigger impact and is less likely to frustrate your readers. So when you've completed your novel/story, type "ly" ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Summer Reading List?

    I have a very very very long list, but here's a few: American Gods , Neil Gaiman The Book Thief , Markus Zusak Rant , Chuck Palahniuk Catch-22 , Joseph ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    I shudder to think of where we would all be if this day had never happened. =] Happy birthday Nate the Great!

    May 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!

    #1: Australia (I've wanted to go there for as long as I can remember XD) #2: Several XD #3: Beach #4: Caramel chocolate #5: husband #6: Lay-in #7: Bath (only ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Topics/things I like: pianos, candle flames, green and black, Jane Austen, roses, dark foresty patterns, shadow of a cat walking Words you could incorporate: "Little wonders" "Dear Jack:" "But these ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    My YWS teddy bear!!! Be jealous. XD

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Desert Island Post

    1. Prokaryote or Sachiko (philosophical... hmmm) 2. Siiri or Adam 3. Kamas (I eat punctuation) 4. Holly 5. Becki Book - Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, or... a book of ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    I luff you bexi!

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    Beckiwuh!!! These are amazing! I would love one please. Do it however you like =D

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    [placeholder]

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa (closed)

    Mira, you're awesome!! ~Favorite colors: Pink, green, red, black ~Favorite genres: poetry, fantasy, romance (as a plot supplement), and I love artwork! ~Favorite activities: playing piano, writing/rea

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing class Today! [Time changed to 7:30pm EST]

    cool but what is the time of the review?? because i might not be in the same time zone?? You can use this site to convert it to your time. ...

    Oct 15, 2009


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns