User avatar

Adnamarine

Adnamarine

  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Okay, what you do is there is a category. Somebody starts a word in that category. The next person has to say another thing in that category that starts with ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Girls lie too" ~Terri Clark

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    order

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wouldn't it be better hot pink?

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that bombs were the cause of addictions. (I know that made no sense, but I want to see what someone does with addictions:)

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    reeking

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Resolutions

    Spend less time on the internet (except for homework); message boards are so addictive! practice clarinet and piano more save up for voice lessons and try to get voice lessons ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S. Imigration Laws

    There is a reason that illegal aliens are called illegal. It’s because what they are doing is a crime. They are criminals and need to be treated as such, as ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    The earth goes through faces of warming and cooling. In my biology class (and i'm homeschooled so I'm not in one of those whacked out politically correct textbooks) I was ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I don't buy books unless I know I like them or I like the author and it looks good. I prefer going to the bookstore, especially Barnes and Noble, but ...

    Jan 15, 2007


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale