User avatar

Adnamarine

Adnamarine

  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Molly ;)

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    I don't really have a specific one that I write in more than any other, but a lot of times I find it helpful to write in first person because ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    *sobs* I lost the game :D

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Everything sucks when you're gone (WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE E'S?)

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gender Norms and Stereotypes

    That is the most sensible comment anyone has made on this subject. And that's all I have to say:)

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    First of all, please clarify what you mean by the existance of dinosaurs and Genesis. I don't see the discrepancy you're referring to there. Second of all, I can easily ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    Don't worry, I'm not in the habit of eating people:) I prefer cookies. The words of the Bible were written down by humans, but God inspired them with the exact ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Hahahaha! Pat is winning! *sniffs* I love you Pat! *breaks down* :)

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    *bounces up and down* Can't wait! I want it now :cry:

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    With all due respect, Stella, how can you say you're a Christian and not believe every word the Bible says? If you believe any of it, you have to believe ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    I would never, ever do it. Not only could I not stand to have to spend the rest of my life wondering whether I made the wrong decision and they ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On

    *cowers slightly at the sight of all those colored names of the prestigious YWS-ers who all know you so well, takes a deep breath, and posts just the same* *sighs ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Every dog has its day

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Music

    I don't know if she's really similar to Regina Spektor (who I adore, by the way), but Imogen Heap is amazing.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because if they didn't exist they couldn't insist on existing. Why do so many movies insist on using cliches?

    Jan 25, 2008


Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall