User avatar

Adnamarine

Adnamarine

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 Gotta love Indiana Jones! signature is so boring:)

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The land of milk and honey

    The phrase 'I hate my new school' jumped out at me as an extremely modern-sounding line in a poem that was anything but. It didn't fit. In fact that whole ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    Don't worry, I'm not in the habit of eating people:) I prefer cookies. The words of the Bible were written down by humans, but God inspired them with the exact ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Hahahaha! Pat is winning! *sniffs* I love you Pat! *breaks down* :)

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    *bounces up and down* Can't wait! I want it now :cry:

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    With all due respect, Stella, how can you say you're a Christian and not believe every word the Bible says? If you believe any of it, you have to believe ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    I would never, ever do it. Not only could I not stand to have to spend the rest of my life wondering whether I made the wrong decision and they ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadows

    Hey yoyo! This was altogether good, simple, clear, and compelling; good emotion. Your rythm and capitalization are spot on. For punctuation, I'd make the changes Sometimes said. However... :) The ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Concertina (New version added)

    My mother is downstairs, Her hesitant fingers asking The concertina to sing In the dimly lit kitchen.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Concertina (New version added)

    It's okay Ginger, I don't understand it either. At all. It has good rythm and flow... it just doesn't make any sense to me. Sorry I don't have time for ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    adna saunters in, trying to look all casual, then, when nobody's looking breaks into a crazy dance and then jumps up and down and shouts "It's back!" Everyone stares over ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 *gets all excited* ooh, I have cookies! Will you critique for cookies?

    Mar 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cinnamon

    Cinnamon. That was what I smelled when I entered the shop. Spicy and exotic, the scent always took me back to my childhood. My father was a merchant in the ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On

    *cowers slightly at the sight of all those colored names of the prestigious YWS-ers who all know you so well, takes a deep breath, and posts just the same* *sighs ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Trail Mix

    I actually like the first one better, but the fact that I like either is almost surprising to me, because normally I can't stand anything as short as your first ...

    Mar 2, 2008


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson