User avatar

Adnamarine

Adnamarine

  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited?

    I'm excited for EVERYTHING =)

    Apr 1, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Adna's NaPoWriMo 2009

    Here we go. :D

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: It's April!

    pfft, NaPoWriMo so pwns Screnzy ;)

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: It's April!

    So who's excited for NaPoWriMo?! =)

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Have You Read The ... Lately?

    I'm glad the ticker's coming back! I still remembered the blog sometimes, but it was a nice feature. As always, you're awesome Nate.

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Fearless Battle with Imprudence

    As requested :) Here are the changes I would make. Your words, they flare arguing, battling, [s]my thoughts[/s] m y thoughts are brave always awaiting freedom comma [s]My thoughts [/s] ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Threnody

    Punctuation This is very rare for me, but I like this poem without punctuation. You managed very well to keep things clear without it, which I know can be difficult. ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 The quote is mediocre; the source is excellent.

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did she or didn't she steal my question?

    Mar 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I eat reviews

    Done!

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let me go

    Sorry it took me a couple days to get this up. Here you are: Punctuation Even in poetry, run-ons and fragments are unacceptable. Either you have punctuation in your, or ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: from a disgraced bird

    *hugs* Welcome back!!!

    Mar 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I eat reviews

    Done. Next?

    Mar 20, 2009
  • General Articles Re: I'll Always Be Weak

    Everyone else had wonderful advice for you, and I think they covered almost everything, grammar-wise. A few things I don't think anyone mentioned: I ran to you when I was ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi! Such an original greeting, no? Your avatar is awesome. Somebody else had that... and I can't remember who! This is going to bother me... Death Cab for Cutie, the ...

    Mar 19, 2009


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)